After a 3 year hiatus, the Friends of Uplands Park Society annual CAMAS DAY CELEBRATION is BACK!
We invite you to join us on Sunday May 1st from 12:00-3:00pm at the entrance to Cattle Point @ Beach Drive for a fun-filled afternoon of celebrating the spring beauty of our local ecosystems like Uplands Park, and the numerous workers and volunteers who continuously strive to keep them healthy.
Camas Day Celebration activities include:
- Live music provided by local band the Bald Eagles
- Guided wildflower walks through the ecosystems of Uplands Park
- Food and drink
- Activities for all ages, including face painting and door prizes
- Informative displays from our community partner organizations, which include:
- Friends of Bowker Creek
- Friends of Victoria Migratory Bird Sanctuary
- Garry Oak Meadow Preservation Society
- Habitat Acquisition Trust
- Native Bee Society of BC
- Naturehood Greater Victoria
- Satinflower Nurseries
- Swan Lake Christmas Hill Nature Sanctuary
- Victoria Natural History Society
We sincerely hope that you will join us and we look forward to seeing you there!
FOUPS Board of Directors